I don't have a whole lot to say tonight. No profound thoughts. I feel like my day has been dominated by potty training! Every hour, Nora needs to be taken to the potty, or she has an accident. She does not regulate this herself and depends entirely on me to get her there. I know that she is young yet, and will grow to have the maturity to handle it herself... but there are times I think diapers would be easier! But of course, we've set the course and now we'll stay on it... and she IS getting it. She now gets to the potty for #2 about 80% of the time, which is a huge bonus. :) And she CAN stay dry all day long if I remember to get her to the potty on time! So that is something.
And here are some pictures I took at the park the other day when we had a really nice day. :)
It's nice to be taking pictures again- I think maybe I will look back on the last several months and wonder where all the pictures are! And my girls really are exceptionally lovely, if I do say so myself. :)
I love this picture because it is such a natural expression for Carolyn- and her hair always looks so cute when it's a little windswept. :)Nora has decided she likes slides and is happy to do them independently now. :) She also likes the bubble container I got her at Target the other day. She carried that thing around all over the playground!
Doesn't Carolyn look like such a BIG girl now?
I like this pic because of the look of concentration on Nora's face!




No comments:
Post a Comment