This week, Carolyn has become fascinated with colors. She delights in identifying the colors of whatever we're looking at. She has also fallen in love with this set of "mackoos" (markers) I bought for her (for those who wonder, I think the sweet little round animal markers she got for Christmas will be better when she is older- she doesn't seem to get the concept that she can use them to make colors on the page- she likes them better upside down and making a mess). She is only allowed to have one color (Kie-Ko) at a time, and she names them all off one by one- though often her main concern is just taking the top off and putting it back on. :) This video is longer than most, but it is very sweet and cute. :)
3 comments:
Hilarious!
All done!
Wow, EB, I'm impressed she knows her colors so well, already. She MUST be a genius. What a delightful video!
EEEEE!!!!! That is just adorable. I love how she says all done over and over. Freaking adorable.
Post a Comment