Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Nora Bows For My Nora

 


 

This stuff is all I took pictures of today... my camera battery died shortly after taking these pics, so I didn't take any pics of anything fun today... except these bows made me happy, because they are Nora Bows for MY Nora. Her hair is getting so long now that it really needs to be up in pigtails or it gets gunky on the ends. And although I spend hours in my "secret lab" every week making bows for everyone else on planet Earth :) I rarely actually have the time (or make the time I guess) to do some for my own family. So I put everything else aside this afternoon and just made pigtail bows for Nora and I loved how they turned out (there are actually about 4 other pairs too but no one wants to see THAT many pictures of bows!)! I'm itching to share them on my Facebook "fan" page, but need to moderate myself so as not to get deleted from too many people's lists! I'm sure that no one else finds these bows nearly as fascinating as I do! But I love stripes and think they are really pretty. :) And this is MY blog and I can feel free to post what I like- especially since I don't really have a whole lot else to talk about tonight.

Except that Carolyn is going through an unusually affectionate and sweet stage lately (ironically it coincides with a period of renewed intensity of willfulness and difficulty as well!)- and I am EATING IT UP. Several times today she just came up to me unprompted to tell me how much she loves me and how I'm "the best mommy." I need to stash all that sweetness up to pull out the more difficult moments of the day! She is a precious thing.

No comments: