Monday, April 18, 2011

Picassos Pequenos

Today was another Monday- another "work day" for me- and I'm sure no one wants to see any more bow pictures (ha!) so I dug these pics from the other night out of my stash. I am fully aware that a bit of editing (even the highly amateur editing I do to my photos) would make them infinitely better... but I don't feel like messing with it, so I won't.

The other night we got out some paints and some cheap plastic palettes I bought at Hobby Lobby and let the girls do some painting after dinner. Like most messy things, the fun didn't last as long as the cleanup did... but they had a lovely time while it lasted. :)
 Nora's getting into that "make a weird face for the camera" phase.
Carolyn always seems to be very happy when she is using her imagination and her hands to create. She loves art! I'm excited to see how her artistry develops the older she gets because she loves it so much. :)
 Nora had a ball smearing all the different paint colors together to make a delicious mess.
 I love Carolyn's look of concentration as she holds her paintbrush. :)

No comments: