
Tomorrow is Carolyn's dance recital. Today I took Nora to school and kept Carolyn home with me so we could spend all the uninterrupted time we needed getting ready. It was a process! I took lots of pictures along the way, but I'll save them for later when I have time to actually write about it. But here she is with her two special dance buddies, Kennedy (middle), and Sophie (right). They have so much fun together and looked so cute in all their sparkles and curls! Stay tuned for more pictures tomorrow. :)
Also, thanks for the great suggestions I've been getting on my blog and Facebook site. I think it will be interesting to see what direction a new name takes me. I've gotten some great ideas. :) Keep em coming! :)
1 comment:
I love the curls!! Can't wait to see all the pictures.
Post a Comment