Saturday, May 1, 2010

Beautiful Day

Today was just a beautiful day. Started out with a nice, refreshing Spring rain, finished out with a breezy and partly cloudy, pleasant afternoon. We got outside as a family and just played in the freshly mown grass together. I took all the pictures so I'm not in any, but I was there, and I did have fun. :)

Carolyn practiced throwing (and wearing) the giant Frisbee.


Found something fun both the girls like doing- running down our hill in the backyard (Nora still needs a little help).

Nora's cutting some molars, so she's had EVERYTHING in her mouth... but at least she looks cute- and overall, she's been a much easier teether than I remember Carolyn being! She's just so easygoing!

Daddy might not care for them in his lawn, but Carolyn loves dandelions!

Sometimes she just takes my breath away with how beautiful she is.

Someone was getting a bit tired of... something... here, but she looks so cute with her "grumpy face" on that I had to post it.

She got over whatever it was pretty quickly... and then we all went to Costco... and that was the end of our fun family afternoon. :) Just such a nice Saturday! It's been awhile since we had a Saturday that wasn't full of other "stuff" or working! So nice to just be low key today!

No comments: