When we picked Nora up from the church nursery this morning, they said she'd slept the whole time- without Pipe or Lovey (since she hasn't slept at church in weeks I didn't pack them!) I knew that couldn't be normal... sure enough, she's got a fever. :( Poor baby!! I'm not sure what's the matter (maybe another ear infection?), but she felt pretty miserable today. It's no fun watching your kid feel sick, but there's something pretty sweet about being that safe refuge for them, the arms that hold them and make the world "okay" again. Of course you want them to get better soon, but it's pretty special to hold them just for a little while. Today Nora watched Avatar with Daddy in the basement... and I think they both enjoyed it. :) Hope she's better tomorrow though!
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Fevers :(
When we picked Nora up from the church nursery this morning, they said she'd slept the whole time- without Pipe or Lovey (since she hasn't slept at church in weeks I didn't pack them!) I knew that couldn't be normal... sure enough, she's got a fever. :( Poor baby!! I'm not sure what's the matter (maybe another ear infection?), but she felt pretty miserable today. It's no fun watching your kid feel sick, but there's something pretty sweet about being that safe refuge for them, the arms that hold them and make the world "okay" again. Of course you want them to get better soon, but it's pretty special to hold them just for a little while. Today Nora watched Avatar with Daddy in the basement... and I think they both enjoyed it. :) Hope she's better tomorrow though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment