Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Country Road

Today we went on an excursion to a (fairly) nearby outlet that sells OTC medications for super cheap. With the recent recalls of Tylenol and Motrin and our current fever situation, I figured I'd better stock up while it's still super cheap (I paid $1.25 for the large size bottles of infant ibuprofen and acetaminophen and 90 cents a bottle for the children's products; it's a great deal!)
My favorite part of going out there is the beautiful country road I get to drive down. It was such a nice and peaceful drive (even with the two hooligans in the back seat) and I just absorbed the beauty of a perfect spring morning. I love all the brilliance of spring greens; it's just so fresh and beautiful.
On the way back we stopped at a little playground we found on the way and the kids got to get out and run around a bit.
And now it's way past my bedtime. Insomniac that I am I should know better than to stay up so late!! It always triggers my trouble sleeping... and I'm working again tomorrow.... booo....

1 comment:

Linda Quist said...

Next time you go, can I give you some money to pick some up for me? Or can I go there?