Friday, May 7, 2010

Bigger and Bigger

Carolyn seems so BIG this year. Since we live in a place where it's cold 6 months out of the year, you can really see a big change in motor skills from one playground season to the next. It amazes me to see how much more Carolyn can do from this time last year. She really loves being out there and climbing and running and jumping and playing. Playgrounds are a ton of fun- especially when you get to go just with Daddy- last Monday she took a date with Dad while I had a "date" with her sick sister! He got this great picture and I love it.

I'm feeling a little stuffed up with ideas for posts and stuff- I'm super excited about my business naming contest and feel like I've gotten some good feedback- It's time to post the poll so I can see what everyone thinks about the names I'm considering. I also have tons of pictures from the dance recital and dress rehearsal and even a video... but tonight I'm just whooped. Maybe tomorrow I'll manage to catch up... maybe...

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Please catch up soon!! I need pictures..