This week I started a new blog.
My Little Pixies Blog is going to be a record of the genesis of my new business, My Little Pixies, LLC- a place to find and design creative hair accessories. I've been working for weeks now to get the right name, get everything registered, and get ready to get started. Tomorrow is my first day on the new site! I'm going to celebrate by offering free shipping for all orders over $10 for the first week. I'm excited to take a next step into this business. I'm trying not to be overly optimistic- there may not really be that much interest, but I think there will be some, and though it may grow slowly, I think it will grow. I've worked hard to be sure I have a good product and it will just take some good exposure to grow the business to where it is actually profitable. :) So here goes! I'm excited. :)

I worked hard to make all these fun bows and butterflies this weekend at my parents' house so I have a nice inventory for my startup. And I have tons more ideas and lots more great things to make! I'm still at Mom and Dad's, but I should be home tomorrow afternoon in time to spend a good couple hours getting everything up and running. If perchance you are actually interested in this, you can refer to the new blog and my new Facebook group: look for My Little Pixies Bowtique on Facebook. :)
1 comment:
You DO have a good product. I will be ordering more. I'm very pleased with the "grip-factor" of the bows I ordered. Go EB!
Post a Comment