We went to Post Family Farms again today, as a family. I cannot believe how "old" Nora looks in htis picture!! She is growing up SO fast- tonight she even went #2 on the potty!
Carolyn's favorite part was playing in the hay again.
Nora was especially taken with the chicken house. She thought it was hilarious that I started singing the Chicken Dance- and she started dancing and the chickens started squawking along.
She was so interested in the participation of the chickens. :)
We all met these pigs that looked a lot cuter than they behaved. Their snouts were a lot more adorable before I saw what they were nosing around in. Thankfully we got some hand sanitizer immediately afterward.
Carolyn picked out a little pumpkin and we brought it home. The end. :)






1 comment:
Where's the video of you doing the Chicken Dance, EB? ;-)
Chris
Post a Comment