Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Chicken Dance

I may never catch up with putting pictures on my blog... so I uploaded them all to Facebook and I'll try to stay on top of it better. Tonight I have a video to post. Nora had us all in stitches with her chicken dance tonight and I captured it on video. Might have something to do with being the second child... but while Nora has at least as many still pictures as her sister, there aren't nearly as many videos of her! We have fun watching some of the old videos we took of Carolyn and I thought that Nora should be better represented. So here's tonight's chicken dance. :) This girl loves to dance.

I've been working hard in my secret lab today, preparing for my show on Saturday. I'm really looking forward to having it done and just being able to concentrate on my online business. I love, love, love filling online orders... but craft shows are just so time consuming to prepare for! I hope that things go well on Saturday and I feel like all the work has been worth it!! But for the rest of the week anyway, it's late nights, early mornings, and busy nap times that never last long enough. I really want to do well and have a very nice booth, but it's a lot of work!!

No comments: