Monday, October 25, 2010

Summer Revisited

Tonight we revisited summer. It was unseasonably warm today- about 70 degrees and beautiful outside! And Brad had the day off today, so after naps, we took the kids to the beach for picnic (aka ordered a pizza and brought it to the park by the beach. :)) It was Nora's first time eating a whole slice of pizza without it being cut up for her, as Papa John's does not have plastic silverware. She did better than I thought she'd do.
Carolyn was so excited for "Family Night!" She has such a sweet heart and tonight told me that she wants it to be "family night" forever. :) I wish it could be. The fleeting days of sweetness with our girls are so short and passing so quickly!!
The lighting was perfect for some nice shots of the our new four-wheeled family member. We're still working on a name...
Sure is a handsome guy, though, isn't he?
Nora had fun stomping around in the leaves.
And playing in the sand. This would have been a decent picture except I cut her head off.
This picture makes me laugh because it looks like she is levitating the ball. She's super talented, folks. :)
Carolyn's favorite part was running down the dune. She should sleep well tonight. :)
None of the picture setup characteristics are right in this picture- the light is all wrong and the focus didn't work right... but I love it because it shows her delight- and her hair! :)
Brad found a big stick. 
He had the typical male response. 
He helped me model my own newest creation. I'm getting excited about making some stuff for moms, too, so I tried this headband today. :)
Someone wandered by and asked if we wanted a picture of the 4 of us. Who says no to that? :) I'm so thankful for these precious people I get to do life with. There's nothing better than family. :)

No comments: