Despite what Nora looks like in this picture, we are all so proud of Brad! Today we got the much-awaited results of Brad's oral boards a few weeks ago. He passed with FLYING COLORS!! Even better than he had to do. He really did awesome. :) And we are all so proud!!
I spent a significant amount of time I really didn't have to waste today searching through my basement for a certain picture I know exists of a time yea 30 some years ago when two small boys held a similar sign congratulating THEIR daddy on passing his boards! I tried to recreate the scene, but couldn't find the picture for the life of me... they should have invented digital cameras in the 1970s. It's totally impossible to keep up with anything!
Anyway, we couldn't be prouder. This is the last big hurdle in the very long series of periodic board exams we've been in for the past almost 10 years. In March Brad will be at the annual convention where he'll be recognized as Brad Irving, DO, FACOOG (a lot of very important, very expensive letters following his name) and we will all shine again with pride. I'm hoping to tag along and bask in the reflected glory. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment