Friday, August 6, 2010

Family


We're having a mini-family reunion this weekend. Brad's brother and his family are visiting from Raleigh, and our uncle Kerry is in town too, so we had a fun night catching up tonight. :) Carolyn and Emily really loved playing together (and it helped that this time each one had her own (identical) Ariel doll :)) Nora and Jake bonded too, in the bathtub... had a really great time... until something brown showed up in the water and the Big People evacuated the area. Scooping out all that stuff and then bleaching the tub down was the grossest thing I've done in a long time. But I guess it's a parenting "badge" I can now put on my vest... or whatever parents wear to look cool. :) More pictures soon. But bed for me now. :)

1 comment:

MayaMama said...

I can't believe you made it this far without having to scoop poop out of a tub! It's about time!!! :)