Monday, August 2, 2010

My Little Models :)

It might be a teensy bit crazy how much I am enjoying my new lens!! It's enabling me to take pictures of life much closer to the way it "really" looks. AND, bonus, I'm getting some really great shots to use for my business! I love how great pictures are just happening without nearly as much effort as I used to put into trying to get them. This frees me up to enjoy my time with the girls without wondering if I've "got" the picture. :)

Tonight we went to Nana and Papa's cottage and the light was so beautiful at the end of the day with some clouds in the sky and the girls were dressed so cute (maybe on purpose?) that I had to take some pictures to go with my listings.
Here Carolyn's showing today's new experiment- covering a plain metal headband with a ribbon and adding a clip to the top.
Here's a picture of the headband and the butterfly. What do you think?

And Nora is demonstrating the bitty butterflies on alligator clips for pulling bangs aside.
Here's a closeup on those- don't they look so much cuter in real life?

And here's somebody enjoying "real life"

Or at least a red popsicle. :)

And this one here LOVES birds. She was so excited! And I love that this picture is in such nice focus that I would almost believe that someone who knew what she was doing took it. :) This is a very seriously photogenic child! Wish I could look that good in every picture!

I'm really not making money making bows yet... but I sure am having a good time with it. It's a great release for me, and I am having just enough success with it to continue to motivate me. I'm honestly pretty busy with it, and I really can't say I'm bored at all with the life of a SAHM. The kids keep me hopping as long as they're awake, and when they're not, you'll likely find me happy as a clam in my Secret Lab cooking up something else fun- and taking a million pictures every day. :)

1 comment:

The Cravens said...

LOVE the new headbands! Emma isn't really into wearing bows or clips in her hair, but she loves headbands! Make some more and we'll buy them for sure! :)