Monday, August 9, 2010

My Bean


She is 18 months old now. Happy as can be. So sweet you could just pick her up in your arms and kiss her all day long! :) Full of life and love and preciousness. Today we had her 18 month checkup. As expected, we fell off the growth chart this time... 19 pounds 8 ounces... still haven't crossed that 20 pound mark! I seriously do feed this child! She is just so ACTIVE! Never stops moving- motors around faster than anyone that small has a right to be. :) And she's a seriously good little heart stealer. Everyone loves her cheery disposition and easy-to-please demeanor. Sometimes her toddler sweetness is so refreshing because she is so free from any attitude! Not that there aren't moments where it's tough having a toddler... there are... she is also very CONSTANT. But at least she's not deliberately whiny... yet. :) I know it's coming, and other very wonderful things will also come as she grows older... but for now, I'm happy to soak up her toddler sweetness and sunshine. :)

No comments: