Saturday, August 21, 2010

Yesterday's Post: Baby Elliot Meets Uncle Brad



Here's the post I should have done yesterday... but staying in a single hotel room with an 18 month old and an overtired 4-year-old is just about as much fun as it sounds like... not much. With the stereophonic weeping from the rollaway and the pack n play... I just didn't feel like blogging!

But aside from the less-than-ideal sleeping arrangements (we got the hotel on Hotwire for a great deal!)- we are having a wonderful time visiting Nephew Elliot and his mommy and daddy. :)
Uncle Brad finally gets to meet Baby Elliot.

I love how new babies can sleep through just anything!
The start of a wonderful uncle/nephew relationship. :)
E makes the cutest "waking up" faces!!
Precious boy!
So glad we now have a boy in the family! And so happy for my sister and Bry. They are already just wonderful parents. :)

1 comment:

Linda Quist said...

such a beautiful baby!