As we were driving down the road to the tree farm, I thought about how only in Michigan will it be in the mid 30s with some sort of undefined but very wet precipitation falling from the sky, and you will still see car after car loaded with freshly cut Christmas trees. We weren't the only family to brave the nasty weather to get our fresh Christmas tree. The kids actually did better than I anticipated they would.
Nora looked so cute with her hat over her eyes.Here's an early front-runner that turned out to have a curved trunk, so we ended up with a different tree.
Silly picture.
Smelling the trees. We read a lot of Fancy Nancy's "Splendiferous Christmas" around here, so Carolyn kept checking to see if the trees had "aroma."
Cute Girl #2.
Cute Girl #1- hair getting so long these days! She says she wants it to be like Rapunzel's. :)
Daddy's Girls.
Watching the tree coming down.
Timber!
Just to prove I was there- we had the waitress at the Corner Bar (the hot dog restaurant where we always eat after cutting down our tree) take our picture.
We got the tree in the house and then realized how incredibly HUGE it is! I don't think we've ever had a tree this big!
At least there is plenty of room for all our ornaments! :)
And our sweeties. :)













No comments:
Post a Comment