Hello friends! I have been thinking about my blogging, and I've decided that I really miss having an "audience." I know it's been hard for some people to get onto my blog with the password protection, and while I like the privacy of being able to be sure exactly who is reading my blog- I miss feeling connected to a wider world. So I have decided for 2012 to move into a new blog. You will find us at Our Small Life, the blog. It's a Wordpress blog instead of Blogger, so I've got a bit of a learning curve to figure out how to make it do what I want it to do. But I'm excited about having a site where I can direct friends and family for updates about our life. Because the new blog is not password protected, I won't be sharing real names or specific location identifying information- but of course if you know who we are, you'll figure it out. :) I'm hoping this will be a good balance between protecting the privacy of my family and at the same time having a venue in which I enjoy writing and posting pictures because that's how we keep track of our family's history!
So anyway, join me on Our Small Life! It's going to be a great blog. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment