And, the pictures turned out GREAT! Especially since all together we paid $60 and each of us got several prints.
First we had the kids dressed in somewhat coordinating outfits- and I think the bright colors in their clothes look so cool with the white backdrop! Carolyn's room decor has all these colors in it, so I got these two shots in a 5x7 to put in white frames on her wall. I think it's so nice to have all 4 of the friends all together for pictures this time (last time Rachel couldn't be there, so we missed her!)
We thought we'd try and see if we could get them to stand around this bucket to sort of document their current developmental stage- well, that didn't exactly work, but I love how this sort of candid shot turned out.
The big part of this experience was the Cake Smash. I made a chocolate cake for the babies to dig into and boy did they make a mess! But I think it made some great pictures!
.jpg)
Oh, if by chance you want to order prints from this order, let me know in the comments or email me and I'll send you the link so you can order from JC Penney's site.
3 comments:
EB EB EB EB EB Can we do a cake smash next time I come to your house?!?!?! That woud be AWESOME!!
I LOVE the cake pictures! How hilarious!!!!
I wanna do a cake smash too! But I would like to wear clothes.
Post a Comment