We went for a walk after lunch to the elementary school where there is a playground suitable for supervised toddler when there aren't any big kids around. :)
Carolyn crawled enthusiastically up the ramps and stairs.
She especially seemed to enjoy attempting to climb back UP the slide. :)
Last night I was just struck all over again with how much Carolyn has changed. Something about her hair being down yesterday since I forgot to bring a bow that matched :) made her look so much older! Even in the last several weeks, her face has continued to "grow up" and her expressions are no longer the simple babyish ones of a few months ago; she is settling into the facial features of a toddler who will so quickly turn into a little girl. She's really into this cheesy grin right now whenever she's happy. It makes me smile. :)
The "Cousin It" look. :)
3 comments:
She still looks a lot like you, but not so much with the cheesy grin. She has more teeth than you did at this age.
The "Cousin It" look confused me at first - I thought you were using cousin like a verb - like Hit it or something. But I guess you mean some sort of unnamed cousin that you don't want to claim.
I will tell you grandmothers always like to see children's hair out of their faces. My grandmother told me so. My mother told me so (about you), and well, now I'm telling you so (about Carolyn). It's so we can see those pretty eyes!!!
"Cousin It" is confusing to me too???
Poor Child! Cut that mop! She is too cute!
Post a Comment