Sunday, July 29, 2007
The Road To Recovery
I think we're finally on the way out of this thing! I worked all weekend this weekend, so Grammy and Papa and Daddy had some special bonding time with Little Carolyn. By all accounts, she is feeling much better- though still not completely 100% herself. She's fussier than usual and her appetite isn't quite back to normal, but she is eating, drinking, and playing again, and the digestive symptoms are nearly gone. I'm so glad to see her finally starting to enjoy life again. We're hoping to get to go swimming tomorrow with Aidan and Caimon and it will be SOOO nice for us to get out of the house! I've felt a bit like a shut-in the last couple weeks. So anyway, thanks for all your prayers and warm feelings toward us in our weeks of illness. I think I can say we've survived! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Gosh, it seems like everyone I know has gotten this bug. Glad you guys are feeling better also. We will see you very soon. We can't wait!
Post a Comment