Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Bed Head and Feeling Better

Carolyn has the best Bed Head of anyone I know. :)
Hey Mom, I wasn't ready to wake up!!!
I felt so bad for being a flop of a mommy yesterday (since I was flat on my back feeling like death halfway warmed over and somehow having to try to keep a toddler from doing serious damage to herself or anyone or anything else... really, I don't know how I made it through the day!) So today I was feeling better, so I took Carolyn to the park and she enjoyed some times on the swings- She got so excited when we got out of the car and she saw where we were! It's fun to please her- she's so easy to make happy most of the time. :)

1 comment:

Transplant said...

Welcome to Motherhood. You are not allowed to get sick for the next 18 years.