Saturday, July 7, 2007

Friday Fun

This picture was actually taken on Thursday when Auntie Laura came over to babysit and Carolyn had a great time rifling through her purse to find Laura's keys. She was so fascinated with them that she forgot to hold on to the table. She's been doing this a lot more and just looks like she wants to step out, but can't figure out how to do it without falling. Like her mama, she doesn't really like to fall... She's getting closer to getting it every day, and I think she will be taking her first steps within the next couple weeks. How exciting!!

Yesterday the four friends went to JC Penney to have 1-year group pictures taken. We got some really great shots of these sweet little ones! We brought a big chocolate cake and had them all tear into it together and it really looks cool. We're supposedly getting the link to the pictures soon, but as of yet, it hasn't come. I'll post them if I can.

After the pictures, we went to the Red Robin for a well-deserved lunch break!! Trying to get those four kids cleaned up after the cake experience when we were all tired and hungry was quite an adventure and we agreed- NEVER AGAIN! Still, I'm glad we did it this once because anyone who knows me knows I'll do almost anything (well nothing dangerous, but certainly lots of inconvenient things) to get a good picture! :)

Carolyn enjoyed a very cheesy bowl of macaroni and cheese- it was a very messy day for her- from chocolate cake to mac n cheese to Lake Michigan sand that night- never did a child need a bath more than she did last night!! :)

No comments: