Monday, July 23, 2007
Long Day Ahead!
Pray for us today! I got Carolyn up this morning, only to find that the poor child had thrown up in the night- and I had no idea! She seems to feel okay and hasn't vomited again; just doesn't have much energy or appetite... but I'm afraid I know what's coming... We considered changing our flight to a different day, but decided that today might just be the best day for travel for several more days based on the course of Emma's illness. So we're off! Driving to Philly, then flying to Chicago, then driving back home to Grand Rapids... I'll post when we get home to let you know how it goes, but if you think of us, pray that we'll have patience- and enough spare towels and clothes to go around!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment