Thursday, January 27, 2011

Pictures

I know, I know, I get about a D- for blogging this month. I just sort of fell off the wagon a couple months ago, and it's been so hard to get back on it! Today I realized that I haven't taken any pictures in quite some time... so I tried to remedy that. I don't want the girls to be another year older without having any pictures! Even though I have felt like some parts of our days are not worth photographing (example: all the crazed running around we do trying to get everyone's stuff together and shoes on when it's time to go someplace! Feels like we are ALWAYS running late to get somewhere!)- still I don't want to let life as we know it fly by without at least an attempt at documenting the moments. So here are a few ordinary ones from today.
 This is why we have trouble at bedtime... because Mommy doesn't stop the jumping on the bed because it's so cute she has to take pictures. :) I seriously do love to see my girls enjoying one another.
 Not a great picture since I was using the flash but you get the idea. She can get some air on a springy bed. She can't wait til warmer weather when she can go over to the neighbors' and use their trampoline (I think I can wait for that...)
 She loves cats right now. A veterinarian came to her preschool this week and she learned all about dogs and cats and told me at least five times about her "cat lick."  Apparently they brought a friendly cat to the demonstration. :)

Nora is such a little cute weasel... she likes to find trouble everywhere she is- you can see it in her eyes! Little mischief. But I couldn't love anyone more. My favorite thing about her right now is how much she likes to talk to Jesus- at meal times she always wants to say her own prayer which sounds something like: "Deezus... thank-you...food...'MEN!"
And finally for the last picture, my sister got to spend her birthday with the two weirdest people in her family. Especially that guy on the left! :) He's a crazy one, he is. :) 

2 comments:

Transplant said...

My mother never let me jump on the bed. :(

EB said...

I don't recall doing much jumping on the bed either...