Tuesday, January 11, 2011

It's Been Snowing

Ah, the weather-related Facebook statuses have been flying thick and furious this week. We have had quite a bit of... gasp! SNOW! Imagine that. Snow in Michigan. But yes, it is here. Quite a bit. Enough for a 4 year old to dearly long to get outside and play in it... but there is the Boots Problem for the Little One. Boots=Massive Tantrums... and thus the ruin of any fun in the excursion. It's tough with where we live- there aren't any windows to the front yard that make it easy to see what's going on, so I really can't leave her outside without being there... nor can I leave the Mischief Maker inside the house unattended... so it's a bit of a catch-22. I'm trying to dodge it by taking the girls to the pool as often as I can to leave their wiggles there. They are LOVING being able to play in the water. We don't even go to the interesting Y where there's a slide and a big kids area. It's just an ordinary indoor pool with a big step and those girls just love it. We all come out considerably less grouchy than we were when we came in. Oh joy! :)

No comments: