Also January: girls' trip to Chicago to see "Annie!" Carolyn just put her fingers in her nose for the picture. ;)
February: Nora turns one!
Also February: new TV that we love! :)March: We have some really special beautiful pictures taken that I will always love.
Also March: Ear Infection Week...
Thanking goodness for good drugs that take Miss Carolyn from tears to grins in just a day or two!
April: Beautiful girls in their beautiful Easter dresses.
Also April: A little window into what my living room actually looks like on Laundry Day- might give you a clue as to why I put it off for as long as possible each time!
May: Carolyn's dance recital. She was so proud of herself and so excited to be all dolled up... made me think about what she'll be like in 10 (or 20 ;)) years getting ready for her first dance. :) I hope she always sees herself as this beautiful- because she is!
Also May: Nora's early days as a model for My Little Pixies. I still use this photo in every listing I have for Nora Bows!
June: the family "stay-cation" we didn't plan and didn't want to take, but my treatment for our ectopic pregnancy/miscarriage/giant ovarian cyst forced us to stay close to home for the weekend we were supposed to get to spend in Door County Wisconsin. We tried very hard to regroup and make it a special weekend together with the girls... but are very much hoping for a better outcome next time we see two little lines on a stick!
Also June: Carolyn turns four!
July: Nephew and Cousin Elliot Scheffers is born- while we happen to be in Chicago and get to hold him when he is hours old!
Also July: wonderful Blueberry pictures sum up one of the best parts of summer for us: fresh fruit and beautiful girls. :)
August: Doug, Katy, Emily, and Jake come visit at Nana and Papa's "beach house."Also August: we love watching "Prince Naveen" and friends visit our hummingbird feeder. It was one of the highlights of each meal, and we are so looking forward to being able to get it out again when the weather gets nice again!
September: Cruise too Alaska! Sometimes I still can't believe we actually did it. It was a wonderful trip, full of beautiful things, restful times, and a great time to reconnect with each other. Also, I love cruising. :) I hope we are cruising old people some day.
Also September: Carolyn starts preschool at Jenison Christian, which has been a wonderful place for her! Her teachers are great, the other families are awesome, and she has learned and grown so much from being there three mornings a week. I'm so proud of her and all that she is learning.
October: our new minivan! (aka The Hoopty) :)
November: All the Irving cousins (and their families) converge on Nana and Papa's house in South Carolina.
Also November: Thanksgiving in Texas- these are ALL the cousins, all grown up now. :)
December: sweet sisters, the light of our lives, and the best gifts we have ever received.
Happy New Year from our family to yours. May 2011 be a year of beauty for all. :)























No comments:
Post a Comment