It was a very snowy, very COLD day and we haven't left the house all day. All I have to say is that our girls have a most wonderful Daddy- he took Carolyn out in this to sled in the back yard. I don't think you could have paid me enough to do that! Wind chills below zero, snow coming down in droves... plus, I've been stricken with some sort of plague today and felt just rotten. Some sort of flu I think- hopefully a 24 hour thing so I'll be better tomorrow. For today, thank goodness Brad was home! I don't think I could have coped with the kids feeling the way I did today.
But somehow Carolyn managed to have a good time out there! Such sweet red cheekies when she came back inside! She definitely earned her hot chocolate today- and her Daddy did too! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment