Our family journey.
Praying for you EB! I'm sure it's nice to finally have an answer, but wish it was a different one! Hopefully the medication makes this over for you soon!
My bible study girls and I prayed for you last night, EB. I really hope that you are feeling much better soon. Wish I could give you a big hug.
I'm really sorry to hear that EB. Get better soon!
EB -- praying for you. Let me know if you need anything. I would be happy to help in anyway I can.Laura
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Praying for you EB! I'm sure it's nice to finally have an answer, but wish it was a different one! Hopefully the medication makes this over for you soon!
My bible study girls and I prayed for you last night, EB. I really hope that you are feeling much better soon. Wish I could give you a big hug.
I'm really sorry to hear that EB. Get better soon!
EB -- praying for you. Let me know if you need anything. I would be happy to help in anyway I can.
Laura
Post a Comment