Oh, I've been neglecting the blog again... I think it's always like that when I have so many thoughts swimming around my head and posts I'd like to write. It's a season of anniversaries, and landmark dates are meaningful to me... so I always feel compelled to write about them. June 9th marked the anniversary of the day I found out about my ectopic, and the year that has passed since then has been one of joy in watching and loving my girls as they grow, but also struggle and pain as I've dealt with the recognition of my inability to create life- or even really influence its creation! There's so much I feel like God has been teaching me this year, so much I'd like to write about... but there never does seem to be the right time to sit down and write about it... so I don't.
But tonight I'm at least posting pictures! So you can see we're still here! :)
The other day we made a hopscotch outside and those girls had so much fun hopping up and down in the driveway on the unseasonably cool day (I LOVE unseasonably cool in the summer- I hate nineties weather!)
I love that I caught Nora mid-jump here.Carolyn is actually learning where to jump and how to do it properly.
She looked so cute with that big flower in her hair too- I never thought I'd like that style much, but I actually did. And she did too actually. :)
Nora pretty much just ran and half-jumped along behind her sister. She is so full of joy that it's just infectious. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment