I'm really enjoying the pictures our new camera takes! Even without tremendous photography skills, the pictures come out so cool! The details seem sharper, the images so crisp and the colors so vibrant!

I love Carolyn's crazy hair in this picture.

We went to the zoo on Friday with Caimon and Rachel (Aidan couldn't come :() and don't those girls look cute all holding hands together? I love how they are starting to really interact more!

I love how the new camera captures the brightness of this pink!

And also manages to catch a quickly moving little girl without making the picture blurry!

There are so many beautiful things to take pictures of in the spring.

I love how I can focus on just the white flowers and let the purple ones fade into the background.

And, well, I just enjoy the look on Carolyn's face in this picture. :) She loves to "talk" on my phone.
1 comment:
glad you're enjoying your new camera--isn't fun to get fantastic shots even when you're not a professional?! i love carolyn's laughter shot, too. it is so telling of her joyful personality :)
Post a Comment