Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Programs

 Tis the season for LOTS of Christmas stuff. Carolyn had two Christmas programs- one at church yesterday and one at preschool tonight. 


This is from her church program. This is before she realized her dress was on backward and tried to lift it up and turn it around on the stage in front of the whole church. We (and a lot of other parents...) caught it on video... but I think I'll wait until her high school graduation party to play that one in public. :) We were a teensy bit mortified at her wardrobe malfunction, but quickly got over it and found it as funny as everyone else did. :)
Here's Nora at tonight's performance... before she fell off the bleachers (she was only one row up... thankfully) right when all the preschoolers were starting their program...

 Carolyn was a beautiful angel.
 There were a lot of angels! They all said "Glory to God in the highest. Peace on earth. Good will to men."
 Playing ring around the rosy afterward.
Nora thoroughly enjoyed the (supervised) bleacher climbing after the show was over. She was so cute and happy!

And now I've blogged... not as often as I wish I did, but the holidays are really getting me this year! I've never tried to sustain a business before, and I have had so many orders I've been pretty  much doing that and nothing else. I'm figuring it will slow down some after the holidays- hopefully to the point where it's just on the line between a hobby and a business. :) 

No comments: