These kids, they seriously grow up too fast!! This week we officially moved Carolyn into a "big girl car seat." She loves it because it has princesses and ballerinas and fairies on it. And I finally resigned myself to her being ready for it when we realized her head came way up over the top of her convertible car seat, so even though she's still light enough for it... it really wasn't safe. So far, though, it's been really nice to have her in a booster seat because she can get herself out of it- though her arms aren't quite long enough to buckle her own self in yet, they will be soon. :)
But I'm really not ready for her to occupy this seat yet! We were bringing in our haul from Costco the other day when she climbed into the driver's seat and put on my "driving glasses." I haven't quite resigned myself to my eyes yet. I'll admit I need the glasses when I'm driving (because it's really nice to be able to see the signs...), but while they look cute on Carolyn, I just don't like them on myself- even though I know I'd probably have fewer headaches if I just gave in and went to the eye doctor for contacts! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment