We're enjoying the very RARE occurrence of our WHOLE extended family being together! I still can't totally believe we're really here. :) But it's so nice to be together. What a fun time!
The first day the boys played an impromptu game of football outside. The big kids (Peyton and Carolyn) really wanted to play along, but we discovered shortly after this picture that there are fire ants in the yard and we brought them inside.Nora and Oooh-ey wanted to play outside too, too.
They were really dismayed to be brought back in on account of the fire ants. I think Nora's melodramatic tantrums are so funny.
Carolyn and my cousin Kat. :)
Nora and Ammy.
My precious nephew Elliot, who's at one of my favorite baby stages!! He's 4 months old, happy, chubby, and so sweet.
Nora really enjoyed the turkey frosted brownie from Aunt Erica. :)
Today we went to the place were my Papa is living now. It's a super great place and I think I might want to move there when I get old. :) They have a pool room, and Uncle Jack really wanted to coach Carolyn and Papa through a game of pool. :)
Nora and Ooh-ey stood at the door and tried to get inside.
This is my wonderful Papa, someone I look up to and admire immensely. There's a hole in our family because we miss our Granny, who went to heaven two years ago. But we all know that there's great hope, even in death, and though we miss her terribly, and it never feels quite right to be all together without her here, we know we'll see her again someday, and for now, it's fun to just love on Papa.
Brad got to feed Elliot. :)
The Bean's been pretty tired today and quite snuggly! Bonus for me! ;)












1 comment:
You look beautiful in that last picture! I can't wait to chat with you again my dear friend!
Love you!
Linda
Post a Comment