
Here's Nora watching the sea gulls- a major source of fascination for our little bird lover.

Carolyn continued to have fun baking pies and playing in the sand. Can you see how blonde her hair has become this summer! Being outside has even been good for MY hair lately- people keep asking me if I got highlights! Um.... not for about 4 months... too expensive!

Carolyn decided to brave the waves with Daddy today! Big step for her. She's not a big fan of risk of any kind and usually refuses to try anything new unless she feels in control of all the variables (gee, who does that sound like?! Could I possibly have been this way at four?!)

Nora wasn't really a waterbug today, but she did sit on the shore and let the waves "kiss" her feet for awhile. I like this picture because it shows their feet. :) So precious.
No comments:
Post a Comment