Friday, December 11, 2009

The Snow Begins to Fall


I'm way behind on a lot of things... blogging included! I'm hoping to catch back up today! The winter weather has officially set in here in Michigan, and as much as we of the Frozen North complain about the snow (since it sticks around till about MAY), there's something that's really kinda fun about the first time it really falls and sticks- especially when it's right before Christmas!

This year Carolyn is big enough to actually enjoy the snow more. While her sister napped, I took her outside to build our first snowman together.

Here she is! Carolyn was most interested in eating the raspberries and chocolate chips we used for the eyes and mouth, but I think she still had fun. :)

Another fun thing about winter: I love all the fuzzy, snuggly clothes you get to wear this time of year!! Especially the fuzzy things that pretty little girls get to wear. Aren't they so cute?!

Carolyn chose her outfit this day and I thought she looked so beautiful I just had to snap a picture (or 10...). I love what the clean winter lighting does to this picture. :) I could be such a better photographer if I knew how to make better use of the natural light around me!

No comments: