Every year, Brad's hospital throws a big welcome party at Craig's Cruisers (the local mini-golf/arcade/laser tag/family fun zone for the new interns and their families. All the residents are invited, and so are the attending physicians from each program- so this year, Brad qualifies on both counts! I'm glad we're staying with Metro because teaching is something he's so good at. :)
This was the first year that Carolyn was big enough to do some of the activities.
After a couple disasters trying other rides (she's not really much of a thrill seeker!), she decided she wanted to go on the go karts with Daddy. Even though he said she held on to him as tight as she could the whole time, she still said she had fun. It was funny and cute to see how she was trying sooo hard to be brave! She's growing up so much- seeing her face her fears and push through anyway was really cute- and a little sad at the same time because I was sorry that she was scared! But she was so proud of herself afterwards! Disneyland will be interesting; I think she will love all the Princesses but may never set foot on a ride!

Nora, of course, could be depended upon to be adorably cute and to charm everyone she saw. :)

And hey, a family picture I actually like! :)
2 comments:
Cute family pic! Nora is adorable is her Watermelon picnic outfit!!!!!
You guys are precious!
Post a Comment