Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Forky Fives


One of Carolyn's favorite things about dinner is this silly thing that evolved out of trying to get her to eat with a fork. We started doing "forky fives" with each other's forks. It sounds silly, but it always makes her smile... and last night when we were going through the evening ritual, I realized I had not documented this important part of dinnertime! And before we know it, it will be over, as quickly as Carolyn's "Otz" turned into a real "Yes" all of a sudden a week or so ago! Why does she have to grow so fast?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

EB, Okay so the post about bows. I want you to teach me!!!! PLEASE! I tried to watch a You Tube video but I learn better by being shown in person. Maybe we can do a girls night with a few of us and make bows (I'll even bring chocolate covered pretzels; he he). Let me know if you have any time. Even if it has to be after the Holidays.
Love ya, Leah

Matthew, Eve, Noah, Noelle, and Brooke said...

what a cute little tradition!