Sunday, December 28, 2008

First Christmas Program

Tonight we watched Carolyn participate in our church's Sunday School Christmas program. I made Brad be "AV Dad" with the camera and video camera up front- unfortunately he turned out to be sitting on the wrong side of the room to get a really great shot, but still here she is. :)
This is what she looked like about half the time:
Apparently there was something very interesting on the other side of the stage... :) But it didn't really matter- I was still so proud of her even though she really didn't do much other than stand there and ring her jingle bells. She just seems so grown up to me! How did my baby get to be 2 1/2?! Nana was there and she said that the days seem long sometimes but the time does go so fast. It's so true!! Very soon we'll watch another one fast forward in the blink of an eye from helpless, sweet, cuddly newborn into independent, personality-filled, wonderful toddler! What a blessing it is to be a mama. I can't think of anything more rewarding than the joy of watching my precious child bloom and grow right in front of me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A star is born!!!!

Anonymous said...

I loved all your posts! It is hard for me to believe Laney is going to be that big next year! And I think you look amazing in all your Noraness!