So exciting! Kasey put up a few more pictures on Facebook today- I can't help but put them all up on my blog- they are all so great!! :) Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! :) PS: I've had a lot of questions about who did these wonderful pictures for us. Apparently my link in my previous post didn't work, so here's the link again for Posh Photography . It should work now. :)
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I just have to say, Brad's face on that first one just melts my heart! The love of a daddy is immeasurable!
5 comments:
I just have to say, Brad's face on that first one just melts my heart! The love of a daddy is immeasurable!
I do too! I love the first one!
These are beautiful...
THOSE ARE AMAZING!
These are the most gorgeous, breath taking pictures I have seen!
You have a beautiful family!
Post a Comment