Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Just Saying Hi

Brad was on call last night so when we brought him his dinner, we sneaked in to say hi to Little Baby. It was really kind of comical- neither of our girls was in a particularly cooperative mood! Little One was head down and facing in the exact opposite direction for a profile shot- Big One was having a hyperactive, attention-hungry moment and was climbing all over me while we tried to do this... so this was the best we got! Sweet little hand waving hi (Brad says this is actually two hands put together like she is praying- but it just looks fuzzy to me). :) We could also see that she's grown quite a bit since the last time we saw her 6 weeks ago- she fills up almost all the available space- but I know she'll get even more crowded- and so will I! And just to make mommy feel better, she made sure we knew she's still a girl- sometimes it all still seems too good to be true that we could have TWO girls!! It's three months til our "due date" and I'm so excited to meet this sweet little one- and to see my big girl become a big sister- there's just nothing sweeter in life than sisters. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

precious! What an exciting time!

Nicki said...

eb - I am a friend of Heather's and have been casually following your blog, since my son is the same age. Brayden also loves to sing "Jesus Loves Me" I was curious if you have found a decent Bible Songs CD. The ones I have drive me nuts and I can only listen to them for a short period of time before I am tempted to do something very "un-Jesus like" with them :)

Anonymous said...

HI baby girl! We can't wait to meet you and kiss your pretty little face!

Anonymous said...

i'm sticking with brad, even if the photo's fuzzy--her hands sure make it seem like she's 'praying' :)