Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Cutest Thing Ever!

This has to go down as one of the cutest things I've ever seen! Carolyn started in a little dance class last night- just for 2 and 3 year olds. Doesn't she look adorable in her little leotard and tappy dance shoes? They do some "ballet," tap, and "creative movement to fun music with a teacher who's obviously done this many times before- and enjoys kids this age! I was surprised at how well Carolyn did away from me- mommies weren't allowed in the room and we were all just ITCHING to be able to see our little girls dancing! :)
Here the girlies check each other out. Rachel (Heather's daughter, on the right) invited Carolyn to be part of the class, and the little girl in the middle is Allie, Rachel's neighbor and friend. They'll all be doing this together, and the mamas get to sit outside in comfy chairs and chat. I think this will be fun. :)
Here all the girls actually look at the camera and smile. :) Don't they just look adorable?! It was worth the money for the class just to see them look like this- and I think they all had fun, which is what's really important. I think it will be good for Carolyn to do something physical- she is so very social, but since her mama isn't really much into sports or exercise... we don't do as much of that as would probably be good for her. So an hour of "creative movement" a week will be good I think. :) And (if you hadn't caught the message from before), you just can't beat this cute! :)

3 comments:

Erica said...

OH my gosh she is so stickin cute in that ballerina outfit. I love it!!

Kara said...

Ack, that is seriously one of the cutest things I've ever seen!!! I can't WAIT for Allie to be old enough for dance!

Anonymous said...

i wish i could get away with wearing a pink leotard to MY ballet class!

so, excited there'll be another Little Girl Irving--your first is pretty darned cute & smart :)

trust your mommy-gut with that discipline...