Friday, December 14, 2007

A Much Needed Update

Hello from the land of merry Christmas parties, sewing projects, cookie baking, crazy pharmacy shifts... and the stomach flu which has struck us each in turn this week! I'm still trying to catch up on all my regular stuff, not to mention the many "projects" I seem to create for myself each year- it sometimes stresses me out, but most of the time this is my favorite time of the year; I love the hustle and bustle of it all- but I do feel pretty tired when it's all over! I could do without the stomach flu, though I seem to catch it every year! :)

Friday we went to the Meijer Gardens for a "different" inside place for the kids to walk around and play in. They enjoyed the freedom to roam around (supervised of course) in the large, warm, "tropical" garden area. We tried to take some pictures- mostly unsuccessfully. :)Git-down! Git-down! Carolyn knows exactly how to tell me what she wants. :)
All 4 of the kiddos on the bench.
I found these pictures when I downloaded from the camera this morning... I think Daddy's been doing Carolyn's hair again! And this explains why I found nearly all the bows we have scattered around the changing table the other morning (rather than arranged neatly clipped on long ribbons, organized by color and pattern :)).
Here's a top view! :)
If you get our Christmas letter, needless to say you won't be getting this failed attempt at family picture! I have to laugh at how furious Carolyn looks here! :)
Here are Carolyn and Christian, the son of my wonderful Dr. They were born just 3 days apart! Here are a couple of their other moments together. :)
Me and Dr. Judy, just days before the births of Carolyn and Christian
Just a few weeks old! :) Wow, have they changed since then!

2 comments:

Christi said...

So cute! I love the bows in the hair. At least he's making an effort... :) Also, I hope Christian's not moving in on Aidan's territory. JK! Great to see you again today!
Christi

Anonymous said...

Christmas card out-takes are some of the funniest--and the head full of bows is kinda cute!