Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Going Under

Update: to be added to the "in" list for this blog, leave your email address, please. :)

Well, I've decided to follow the growing trend of family bloggers "going private." At one time I had dreams of becoming a famous mommyblogger and having a throng of followers from all over everywhere... but I'm really just not that good. :) And I'm starting to wonder if it's really best for our girls to have so much about their lives "out there." So... starting next week, you will have to sign in with your email address in order to access this blog. Email me at ebirving@gmail.com or leave a comment on this post if you would like me to put you on the "approved" list. :) If you're creepy or a spammer... don't bother. :) hee...

2 comments:

Caleb Maclennan said...

Hey EB ... last I checked I wasn't a spammer and my creepy rating was marginal. Can İ keep reading?

EB said...

Caleb- of course! :) Leave your email address and I'll add you. :)