Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Princess

This weekend, we went with some friends to the pinkest event in town- Disney Princess on Ice. :) Brad kindly allowed me to escort Carolyn... I know how much he wanted to go (hee :))
It was a great time for the little girls. Like pretty much every group of SAHMs in town :) we went early to do the "meet and greet" for the princesses so we got to see Cinderella (and Princess Tiana) up close.
I really think we almost could have gotten away from the tables with all the flashing lights and overpriced princess gear, because Carolyn was quite frankly most interested in the obscenely priced cotton candy... but peer pressure is as strong at (sshh... 30) as it is at 13... and all my friends bought stuff for their kids, so I did too. :) And Carolyn WAS thrilled with her light-up princess crown! :) It was a special day for her, and I wanted it to be special. :)
We had a great time... though she wasn't really in the mood for pictures after the excessive stimulation and unusual influx of sugar!

 I love my princess!!

1 comment:

kath said...

Loved seeing the pictures and the smiles!