Monday, September 13, 2010
Cruise Wrapup
Really the best way to "capture" our trip is in pictures. So I put together this slideshow of almost 100 of our best ones (of over 1000!) set to music with some captions. It takes about 6 minutes to run, so watch it when you have time, but, just a warning, if you watch it, you might just find yourself browsing cruise websites! It was a wonderful way to see a beautiful place.
I'm more tired than I can remember being in a long time- we got home at about 4:15am today, and were so ramped up on caffeine that I couldn't get to sleep at all. Took an hour long nap this afternoon, but basically I've been running on fumes all day. I'm really ready for bed now!! So enjoy the highlights of our trip. It was a blast- but I think it says something about how much I really do love my life that even after a week of being waited on hand and foot, there is still no place like home- even with all the dishes and diapers and waiting on everyone else hand and foot! It is unbelievably good to be home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww!
Great slide show! Wish we could have joined you.
Next time, let's splurge! Bring your parents along as babysitters. You see the sights, go kayaking, but come back to the kids at night. How about it, huh??
Post a Comment