Sunday, March 15, 2009
Brighter Days
It cannot be denied- spring is COMING. Winter, you CANNOT last forever! I've done enough Michigan winters to know that the freezing cold and snow will still try to have a few more last words, but days like yesterday give me hope that indeed one day soon I will remember why I actually LIKE living in Michigan!
Yesterday I took Carolyn to the park, while Ammy and Papa were home with Nora. Carolyn was SO HAPPY to breathe the fresh air and run free for the first time in months.
She's grown much more confident and coordinated since the last time we visited the park. She was really happy just playing on her own, going up and down, up and down on the equipment.
I put this here because I see this expression a lot. She is pointing at some dirt on the slide and asking me "You want to clean that up?" She is genuinely concerned; I think she thought the dirt was an insect of some kind. Carolyn doesn't care for creepy crawly things.
And this picture is here because it's adorable- and because it is sooo BRAD! This girl is starting to look just like her daddy (and, unfortunately for me, she acts just like ME!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment