Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Best $120 I Ever Spent!

It cannot be denied... I am a dismal housekeeper! I try very hard... but somehow all I seem to be able to manage to do (on a good day) is stay afloat of the clutter we somehow manage to generate in daily living. Deep cleaning... is just not something that I'm good at- and I have been even worse than usual the past month or so! I finally got to a point where I just knew I would NEVER catch up- so, for the first time, last week, I paid SOMEONE ELSE to do it for me!!!

It was AWESOME!!! I nearly cried when I came home from work and instead of the Pit I'd left behind... I found... THIS!

It took this sweet woman 6 1/2 hours with no phone ringing, no dinner to get ready, no toddler running around, nothing- 6 1/2 hours to get this house truly clean. I would NEVER have been able to do it! I was so excited when we came home that Carolyn and I danced around the clean house singing "Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord! The house is CLEAN!" I could TOTALLY get used to this!!

1 comment:

Matthew, Eve, Noah, Noelle, and Brooke said...

So glad you loved the housecleaning! Girl, you survived MUCH longer than I did. By the time Noah was 4 months old I gave up. I still don't know how I got anything clean after he was born!